It is Robin Lyons’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information which you may provide to her, in the circumstances set out below.
Your Personal Data will only collected and used where:
• it is lawful to do so, including to comply with legal obligations;
• performing a contract with you for services; and
• your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), Robin Lyons, is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about
this policy or about how your Personal Data is used, please contact Robin Lyons via the contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data collected via this website robinlyons.com
Personal Data is only collected where you choose to interact on the Website in the following ways:
When you sign-up to:
- Receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers
Types of Personal Data collected:
- Email address
- First name
- U.S. Residency (for U.S. only giveaways)
Data collected automatically
Certain information is automatically collected when you visit this Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. This information is not linked with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will only be used when the law allows. Most commonly, your Personal Data is used to:
- process and manage your use of the website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing information, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences or may be of interest to you;
- improve services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
Your privacy is taken seriously and your Personal Data will not be shared with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
Personal Data is shared as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions and who require the information to provide those specific services. These third parties may include social media platforms. Please note that appropriate data privacy safeguards are in place with third parties with whom Personal Data is shared as described above and who are providing services or functions.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
Security policies have been implemented and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data collected. Physical, electronic and procedural safeguards are maintained that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and services are aimed at adults, and any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old is not knowingly collect . If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting Robin Lyons via email Robin@RobinLyons.com or via the postal address: P.O. Box 623, El Dorado, CA, 95623 USA
- see what Personal Data is held about you (if any), including why the data is being held and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask to have your Personal Data changed or corrected;
- ask to have your Personal Data deleted;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask to have the processing of your Personal Date restricted;
- withdraw any consents you have given to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
Your Personal Data will only be used for the purposes for which it is collected, unless it is reasonably considered there is a need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact Robin Lyons.
If your Personal Data is needed for an unrelated purpose, you will be notified and the legal basis which allows this to be done will be explained.
9. Contact Us
Our full details are:
Email for Privacy Questions: Robin@RobinLyons.com
Postal Address: P.O. Box 623, El Dorado, CA, 95623 USA